Saturday, October 17, 2009

Who is Mrs. M?
Whoa - Mrs. S. writes a lot -- I am a more brief and to the point kind of gal!

Mrs. M is: a mom, wife, grammy, life long learner, teacher, photographer, country girl, gardener, nature lover, laugher

Do you have a family? I have a husband, three grown kids and 2 grandchildren-one girl and one boy.

Do you have any pets? 2 cats

What is your favorite color?
My favorite world colors are green -- it goes with nature! And red because it is showy. And yellow because of sunshine.
My favorite color for clothes is blue jeans!

What is your favorite book? Usually the one I am reading -- there are so many good ones out there!

What is you favorite animal? Tigers are awesome. But I love to take pictures of any kind of nature!

Do you have any hobbies? Photography and gardening

No comments:

Post a Comment