Characters and their unique traits have been the focus of our Reading Workshop discussions over the past 2 weeks. Consider a family conversation about favorite story characters. Here are a few starter questions for your Character Conversations:
- Who is one of your favorite characters?
- Why is this character a favorite?
- What do you know about this character and how do you know the details about this character?
- How is this character similar or different from you?
- Would you be friends with this character and why?