Saturday, October 17, 2009

Who is Mrs. S.?
Interview Questions can uncover facts about a person, helping you know the person on the inside and the outside. Who is Mrs. S?


How would you describe yourself?
Mother, wife, sister, daughter, learner, teacher, adventurer, animal lover, outdoors person, non-shopper, and big eater

Do you have a family?
Yes. I have a geologist/engineer husband and an elementary age daughter.

Do you have any pets?
I have a Chesapeake Bay Retriever named Jessie. I have too many classroom pets to list....Come and visit my classroom to see them all! We may have a new pet-you just never know what may find its way into our classroom!

What is your favorite color?
My favorite world color is green because it makes me think of being outside. My favorite color for clothes is black because it hides the dirt from playing outside! Dirt just seems to find me...

What is your favorite book?
I cannot name one book, but I can tell you some of my favorite authors:
Annie Barrows (Ivy and Bean series)
Jean Craighead George (animal stories of all kinds!)
Deborah Wiles (Favorite characters)
Nic Bishop (Amazing Photographer!!!! And he loves animals...)
David Schwartz (He is so clever.)
Steve Jenkins (How can cut paper be so amazing?)

What is your favorite animal?
Yikes, another tough question. I love dogs, horses, and chickens. I love all kinds of pocket pets. My favorite wild animal is a wolf. I admire how they live in a pack and care for one another. I think the circle of family and friends is important.

Do you have any hobbies?
I love to go hiking with my family. I love to dig in the dirt and garden. I love to read all kinds of books, except horror books. They creep me out too much. I am trying to learn new recipes and I can say that I am an expert salad maker.

That's all the questions for now, but more interview questions will come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment